2017 EUVL Workshop – Final agenda to be announced soon!
Early Registration Deadline (with discounted rates) May 23, 2017
The final agenda for the 2017 EUVL Workshop will be announced by Friday, April 21, 2017. We are in the process of sending acceptance letters to all presenters. We are now also accepting abstracts for post-deadline poster papers only. The deadline for post-deadline poster paper abstract submission is May 23, 2017.
The 2017 EUVL Workshop (2017 International Workshop on EUV Lithography) will be held June 12-15 at The Center for X-ray Optics (CXRO) at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in Berkeley, CA. This workshop, now in its tenth year, is focused on the fundamental science of EUV Lithography (EUVL). Call for papers with instruction for submission of abstracts, travel and hotel information, on-line registration is available at the links below.
The early registration deadline, which offers discounted rates, is May 23, 2017. Please write to email@example.com if you have any questions or need further information.
- Registration and Sponsorship are now open
- Abstract Submission for oral papers is now closed. The deadline for Post Deadline Poster Papers is May 23, 2017.
- If your abstract for the workshop sent to firstname.lastname@example.org was returned by the server, please resubmit. We are sorry about any inconvenience!
- 2017 EUVL Workshop – Call for Papers
- 2017 EUVL Workshop – List of Topics
- 2017 EUVL Workshop – Agenda Outline
- Keynote Speakers
- Travel and Lodging Information (Updated March 29, 2017)
- Please contact us for additional information.