2017 EUVL Workshop – Final Agenda announced!
Early Registration Deadline (with discounted rates): May 23, 2017
Post Deadline Poster Paper Abstract Submission Deadline: May 23, 2017
Berkeley Guest House Rooms for 2017 EUVL workshop will be released on June 2, 2017
We are happy to announce the final agenda and abstract book for the 2017 EUVL Workshop, which can be downloaded at the links below. All presenters have been sent acceptance letters. Please contact us if you have not received your acceptance letter. We are now only accepting abstracts for post-deadline poster papers. The deadline for post-deadline poster paper abstract submission is May 23, 2017.
The 2017 EUVL Workshop (2017 International Workshop on EUV Lithography) will be held June 12-15 at The Center for X-ray Optics (CXRO) at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in Berkeley, CA. This workshop, now in its tenth year, is focused on the fundamental science of EUV Lithography (EUVL). Call for papers with instruction for submission of abstracts, travel and hotel information, on-line registration is available at the links below.
The early registration deadline, which offers discounted rates, is May 23, 2017. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need further information.
- 2017 EUVL Workshop Final Agenda
- 2017 EUVL Workshop Abstracts Book
- Registration and Sponsorship are now open
- Abstract Submission for oral papers is now closed. The deadline for Post Deadline Poster Papers is May 23, 2017.
- If your abstract for the workshop sent to email@example.com was returned by the server, please resubmit. We are sorry about any inconvenience!
- 2017 EUVL Workshop – Call for Papers
- 2017 EUVL Workshop – List of Topics
- 2017 EUVL Workshop – Agenda Outline
- Keynote Speakers
- Travel and Lodging Information – Cut off date for Berkeley Guest House room reservation is June 2, 2017. If you are having issues making room reservations via website, please contact the hotel directly. (Updated March 29, 2017)
- Shuttle and Parking Information (Updated May 6, 2017) Pass for shuttle, parking and to access the lab will be issued later this month. We will be contacting you via email on this topic.
- Please contact us for additional information.