2017 EUVL Workshop – Final Call for Papers
We are inviting presentations and poster papers for the 2017 International Workshop on EUV Lithography (2017 EUVL Workshop), to be held June 12-15 at The Center for X-ray Optics (CXRO) at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in Berkeley, CA. This workshop, now in its tenth year, is focused on the fundamental science of EUV Lithography (EUVL). Call for papers with instruction for submission of abstracts and additional information can be downloaded at the links below.
- Abstract Submission Deadline Extended to March 24, 2017!
- If your abstract for the workshop sent to email@example.com was returned by the server, please resubmit. We are sorry about any inconvenience!
- 2017 EUVL Workshop – Call for Papers
- 2017 EUVL Workshop – List of Topics
- 2017 EUVL Workshop – Agenda Outline
- Keynote Speakers
- Obert Wood (GlobalFoudnries)
- Margaret Murnane (University of Colorado, Boulder)
- Hakaru Mizoguchi (Gigaphoton)
- Britt Turkot (Intel)
- Additional keynote speakers to be announced soon!
- Lodging and registration information to be announced at this website by March 31, 2017. Please contact us for additional information.